Swamp Foetus Prod
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Swamp Foetus Prod

Forum du label doom metal Swamp Foetus

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Persistence in Mourning

4 participants
AuteurMessage
persist

Persistence in Mourning Empty
MessageSujet: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév - 20:55

hello, i am andy from US funeral doom band persistence in mourning. i do not speak french, so please excuse how long it took for me to post here. we plan on releasing our debut cdr through swamp foetus late this month! we are very excited about this, and very pleased with remy's enthusiasm. any feedback on our sound would be great. check our weblink at:
http://www.iamrad.com/pim/
any comments are welcome. to our label mates: we are very interested in making our next release a split, and would eventually love to have a release on vinyl, or cassette. aaron from my dying bride designed the art for our cdr, and hopefully remy will post our new logo soon so you all can see it. i can not express how pleased i have been with the labels response. i am very interested in releasing several albums through this young but dedicated label. thank you for your time.
andy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeLun 5 Fév - 23:57

okay, some news. we have been asked to record a bonus track for solitude productions upcoming tribute to thergothon!!! we are very flattered, and excited about this as thergothon is one of our biggest influences. also appearing on an album with evoken is a dream come true! the bad news about this is we may have to push back our demo release with swamp-foetus. i have spoken to remy about this, and he is extremely supportive. for reasons such as this, we are very loyal to swamp foetus. remy has been nothing but great to us, and we have no plans of switching labels/distributors in the near future. look for our site to be updated within the next couple of days with our new logo, and the song "WormKing" which i feel is our best song yet. i play the organ on it giving it a decided "skepticism" influence. im also very happy with the way my vocals turned out. more to come...
lordeblackster

lordeblackster

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeMar 6 Fév - 23:48

Hey!!!
good luck to you !!! I hope hearin' your CD !!! Soon !!!!
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeMer 7 Fév - 11:41

Great news. I m really happy for you Andy!!!

So a new song : http://myspace.com/persistenceinmourning1

Good, very good!!!

Doom!!
https://swampfoetus-prod.forumactif.fr
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeMer 7 Fév - 20:14

hey remy, i hope you like the new song. i feel its our strongest yet. i thought my vocals came out nice. thanks for your support.
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeMer 14 Fév - 17:51

well, more news! you all can expect the first persistence in mourning cd out very soon. within 4 weeks i'd say. also, i will be doing a split release with my friend daemora. check him out here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=80278931
the split will be another swamp foetus release, and will probably be out sometime in april, or may. the site has been updated, and i uploaded the song "triskaidekaphobia" to the myspace account. thanks to everyone for their support, and especially thanks to remy for his enthusiasm.
Daemora

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Fév - 8:07

Greetings, everyone.

I am Malachi Martin, creatively known as Daemora. I'm very excited to have a chance to do a split CD with Persistence In Morning. Andy is extremely talented, as I'm sure you are all well aware.
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar - 6:00

done!!! we finished mixing tonight! the first pressing will be extremely limited. hand numbered to 25-30 copies! the artwork looks great, i'll be sending it soon, remy. thanks everyone!
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mar - 21:12

well, i shipped the first pressing to remy this morning! i guess it is officially released. stay tuned for ordering information.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 10:43

Excuse for my English!!

The ordering is not calculated yet...

But i wait and it will arrive.

I realised a new press of this Cds in few weeks for 100 exemplaires.

Don't hesit to contact me!!!
cruisader@darkmag.net

Thank you all friends and doom over the world!!
Daemora

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeVen 30 Mar - 11:27

Fantastic news, Andy!

The Doom-metal.com review will be forthcoming. Congratulations on your first album!
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeVen 30 Mar - 21:53

Daemora a écrit:
Fantastic news, Andy!

The Doom-metal.com review will be forthcoming. Congratulations on your first album!

thank you, timothy. i cant wait. for anyone that doesn't know, daemora and i will be recording a split album for swamp-foetus. nothing is set yet, but we have discussed using aaron stainthorpe for the cover art. if you haven't heard daemora yet, GET TO THEIR MYSPACE PAGE NOW!!! this is punishing death-doom done very well. i am honored to be working with timothy on this project.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeSam 31 Mar - 9:18

Daemora is really good, very good doom death!!
I like it!!
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeVen 6 Avr - 0:41

if you go to his myspace now, there is a new song up that will appear on the split. my side of the split is coming along nicely. working titles include "after me, disaster", "a requiem for the old gods" , and "to obliterate the moonlight". keep checking back for news. "listless acts of sttrition" should be available any time.
persist

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Avr - 21:32

good news, everyone! remy has informed me that he received my cds, and they should be on sale very soon. please mp me with any questions, and contact remy about ordering!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Persistence in Mourning   Persistence in Mourning Icon_minitime

Persistence in Mourning
Page 1 sur 1